Escrow Officer/Branch Manager - Castle Rock, CO
Castle Rock, Colorado
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoEnable you to manage your own business unit and empower you to oversee operations and drive business through a team. Support you in removing roadblocks for your team, building relationships internally and externally to deliver exceptional customer service and brand awareness. Come join our Castle Rock, CO branch of First American, where we recognize our true worth is our people. We are looking to add an Escrow Officer/Branch Manager to our growing team. In this role you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting managing our Escrow team in a variety of ways including branch operations management, market share growth and aligning business unit goals. This position plays a key role in maintaining the overall success of the branch and our First American brand in your local market.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the strategic direction, the operations and revenue generation for branches and key accounts within a defined geographic area
- Act as a neutral third party between buyers and sellers during real estate sales
- Manage funds and processes real estate transactions
- Align branch goals with business unit goals
- Maintain client base and resolves escalated issues; answers questions and provides guidance regarding products, services, policies, or specific transactions
- May perform duties of an Escrow production position
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of directly related escrow officer experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a leadership or management role
- Results oriented with strong time management, team performance, and project management skills, and must be highly organized and driven to succeed
- Strong leadership skills, leading by example, driving employee commitment through actions, and empowering employees to reach their full potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus – passion for promptly responding to customer needs. Values and solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Teamwork - contribute to building a positive team spirit and exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; living our values
- High school diploma or equivalent
Salary Range: $97,100 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.