VP, Marketing & Training - Hybrid Opportunity
Coral Gables, Florida
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Agency Division is dedicated to providing our policy-issuing agents with resources, services and underwriting guidance needed to achieve new levels of success. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoThe VP, Marketing & Training is responsible for marketing and training for the Agency Division, reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer. The VP, Marketing & Training will develop and implement marketing and training strategies that align with the overall business goals of the organization. This person would work closely with the Chief Administrative Officer to identify training and development needs, create and deliver training programs, and measure their effectiveness. They would also be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns along with our Corporate Marketing teams, analyzing their impact, and making data-driven decisions to improve their effectiveness.
What You'll Do
- Collaborating with the Chief Administrative Officer and Sales Leadership to develop and implement training and marketing strategies.
- Identifying training and development needs and creating training programs to address them.
- Delivering training programs and measuring their effectiveness.
- Developing real estate related training material and programs.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Analyzing the impact of marketing campaigns and making data-driven decisions to improve their effectiveness.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of training and marketing initiatives with overall business goals.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in training and marketing
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Prior real estate training experience required
- Strong background in training and marketing, with experience in developing and delivering training programs, especially real estate related training
- Ability to create and execute marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Salary Range: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
What We OfferBy choice, we don’t simply accept individuality – we embrace it, we support it, and we thrive on it! Our People First Culture celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s the key to our success. We are proud to foster an authentic and inclusive workplace For All. You are free and encouraged to bring your entire, unique self to work. First American is an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.