Fort Mill, South Carolina
Company SummaryServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
- Maintains the Standard and Custom set of documents for FAST.
- Uses the Internet to access the most recent State and County forms.
- Provides the HelpDesk and QA with updates for clients.
- Works directly with the Sr. Document Specialist with respect to document projects as needed. This would involve coordination of document sets.
- Liaises between customers and other team members.
- Gathers data and recommends solutions to customer issues.
- Builds automated solutions.
- Performs additional duties as required by Management.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of department/field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group level
- MS Word -intermediate experience, including knowledge of Template Setup
- Good proofreading skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work autonomously as well as with a team
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Title and Escrow knowledge preferred
- General knowledge of web applications preferred, training provided for company specific applications
- Adobe Acrobat-preview, print preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1 – 3 years related experience
No jobs have been viewed recently.