Remote Bank Reconciliation Lead
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Company SummaryServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
- Manages and sets priorities of an operational function or the day-to-day operations of a group of professionals who have responsibility for operations and project outcomes. May provide direct and indirect supervision of teams.
- Creates project plans. Identifies and leverages resources.
- Influences outcomes and assures that all employees within area of responsibility are working towards a common goal.
- Participates in the decision-making process regarding capital expenditures and asset redeployment activities.
- Responsible for adherence to operating budget guidelines regarding all expenses.
- Actively participates in all activities which support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Contributes to and drives project reviews and approves detailed designs and cost estimates for projects.
- Participates in the development of both short and long-range plans for the organization and provides input to operational decisions to clarify or modify project plans, and/or schedule requirements.
- If the employee in this role has direct reports: Writes and conducts employee performance reviews and provides ongoing performance feedback through coaching. Makes hiring recommendations and gets input from Senior Management/Executive Management.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Solid administrative and management skills
- Project management and planning skills
- High level of business acumen, strategic agility, ability to develop others, and influence change
- Analysis and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing complex projects in area of functional expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the Management level across functional groups and business units. Adeptness to influence the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, using influence and preventing damage to the relationships
- Strong capacity to communicate the function’s vision and the department’s direction and set aligned goals. Provides resources and creates systems to measure results. Familiar with competitor, financial and industry dynamics
- Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict and fosters collaboration
- Drives and models customer loyalty, manages customer expectations, solicits customer feedback and ensures commitments are met.
- Provides others with reliable information and delivers informative and persuasive presentations. Uses good listening skills and negotiates effectively
- Collaboratively engages with leaders to create, identify, and implement solutions to further effectiveness of the business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 5-7 years of directly related experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a supervisory or management role
- Demonstrated success establishing, leading and maintaining effective working relationships at the Middle Management level
#SRMACOTHFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.