Remote Finance Director
Fort Mill, South Carolina-Remote; Colorado-Remote; Florida-Remote; Iowa-Remote; New Jersey-Remote; North Carolina-Remote; Pennsylvania-Remote; South Carolina-Remote; Texas-Remote; Virginia-Remote;
Who We AreServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
What We DoPartners with business leadership to set and review both short- and long-term financial goals, evaluate new business opportunities and drive business initiatives. Additional responsibilities include financial forecasting, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reporting, and ad hoc business analysis support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the continued development and management of financial systems, reporting and analysis, models, and plans.
- Works as a business partner to consult on financial projects or programs.
- Manages a team that prepares analysis of divisional and departmental financial performance.
- Finalizes, reviews, and reports annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and routine projections
- Responsible for reporting forecasts and analysis of material variances.
- Communicates budget/forecast procedures and parameters to accounting
- Responsible for data collection and monitoring of timely financial submissions from accounting.
- Analyzes actual results vs. budgets/forecasts.
- Assist in the development of financial analysis to support the business with cost analytics, savings and process improvement initiatives, and staffing efficiencies.
- Designs and implements special financial analysis, i.e., business cases, deal models, staffing scenarios, strategic initiatives, etc.
- Performs highly complex analysis to project all aspects of company’s financial performance.
- Work directly with functional VPs & SVPs, Directors and other Sr. Management providing specialized support for decision-making processes.
- Works independently setting own priorities and objectives with manager consultation.
- Significant initiative is taken to accomplish goals and activities and to design and implement programs.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Extensive mortgage servicing and originations industry experience required.
- 7-10 years of professional related experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated supervisory/management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills include financial modeling required
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience dealing effectively with all levels in the company from analysts to senior management.
- Proven ability to work effectively (delivering results under tight deadlines) in a fast-paced, multitasked, cross functional environment.
- Self-motivation with enthusiasm for change and (process) simplification.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Superior financial systems experience.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion and Oracle suite of products preferred.
- Experience with SQL preferred but not required.
Salary Range: $94,200 - $219,800
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of the posting and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate’s education, training, experience, and geographic location.