Senior Technical Architect - Remote Possible
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Company SummaryServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
- Top level technical expert in one or more highly specialized phases of applications programming.
- Research, design, write, test and implement complex processes, applications, and/or systems.
- Champion change; drive and set technical direction affecting multiple groups/business units.
- Provide leadership by instructing, mentoring and training team members within and outside the work group.
- Interact with and influence senior management on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of technology area.
- Identifies problems, anticipates effects across business communities, researches best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus from a broad business community, and implements customized solutions.
- Troubleshoots and drives solutions on a wide variety of complex problems.
- Works to define drive and implement broad based conceptual issues.
Supervision Received or Extended
- Acts independently under general direction.
- Regularly leads cross functional teams to implement multiple technologies within a broad business function.
- Assigns work to cross functional team members and monitors multiple project status and completion.
- Actively identifies issues, seeks out solutions and makes recommendations to the broad business community to apply customized solutions to solve business problems.
- Individual is responsible to adhere to First American Corporation’s and department’s compliance and information security policies, practices, and procedures in the performance of the role.
- Participates with and heavily influences management for de
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Fluent in multiple technology areas at an expert level
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the skill level of the department and the company
- Must have conceptual understanding of domain technologies.
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 10+ years of directly related experience
License or Certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal work hours and/or responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
#SRMACITFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.