SPOC Relationship Manager - Remote Possible
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Company SummaryServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology, products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries backed by highly personalized service and support. Through continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
SPOC RELATIONSHIP MANAGER I
The SPOC Relationship Manager will act as the customer facing advocate between the Customer and our Loss Mitigation Group. They will Manage a group of Mortgage loans actively engaged with our Loss Mitigation department with the goal of maximizing the Customer’s successful completion of their workout. The SPOC Relationship Manager will operate according to Company’s Standard Operating Procedures and all Government and Investor regulations, as well as achieve all Customer facing goal/ objectives with a focus on Quality of Service and improving the Customer experience, without causing unwarranted delays to process or defaults.
- Perform welcome calls on all newly assigned files.
- Counsel and motivate delinquent customers through telephone contact to return missing documents or items as needed, using professionalism, tact all while maintaining excellent Customer Service skills.
- Provide thorough, detailed, and accurate account updates in system of record for each call made.
- Meet established performance standards such as (Package Completion rates, Meeting ASA requirements, Repayment plan, Trial Plan success, timely completion of Customer follow up on decisions) through Inbound and Outbound telephone contact with Customers.
- Achieve numeric standards for servicing delinquent accounts without sacrificing quality of service.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures, Investor loss mitigation options, as well as State and Federal legal requirements (FDCPA & CFPB) regarding collections procedures, bankruptcies, foreclosures, and repossessions while keeping abreast of current requirements and changing legislation.
- Regularly update SPOC Manager on status of accounts and special situations.
- Always maintain client / customer focus by taking ownership of all inquiries and proactively following through to resolution.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years Collection and/or Loss Mitigation experience
- Ability to use and/or learn industry related software specific to company and department
- Knowledge of Black Knight MSP system
- Knowledge of Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines preferred
- Organized and self-motivated with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Strong Customer Service soft skill abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good telephone techniques
- Demonstrated ability to provide attention to detail and concern for accuracy and consistency in results
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal to moderate supervision in a fast-paced environment
- A strong numeric aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
Selected candidate must obtain a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license within the first 60 days of employment and maintain licensure throughout employment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
No jobs have been viewed recently.