Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We Do
Empower and enable your drive for selling and providing solutions by leveraging a strong brand, products, and services with the support of leading technology to meet your goals. Join our Glendale, CA sales team, where we recognize our true worth is our people. We are looking to add a Sales Representative to our growing team. Assigned a territory to develop and retain a quality residential client base through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers, you will be fully supported to attain maximum sales volume using our first-class tools and resources.
We are seeking a competitive, driven individual with a high-performance mindset who can leverage their outside sales skills, including social media, cold calling, networking and virtual/in-person meetings.
What You’ll Do:
- Build client relationships, secures orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Leverage industry data to identify and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads from various sources
- Develop and execute on a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders, and attorneys
- Assess individual client needs and develop and implement a plan to meet those needs
- Effectively create and deliver presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents, and others both in person and virtually
- Maintain high visibility in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop local marketing content (print, electronic) and social media presence to drive brand awareness to support sales strategy
What You’ll Bring:
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with at least 2-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the title and/or real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities
- Proven accountability for work and results
- Familiarity and affinity for sales database systems or software such as Salesforce
- Adapts strategy to changing conditions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully connect with clients in person and virtually
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Salary Range: $36,000 - $52,000
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location. This position is eligible for bonus pay and/or incentives for production or other goals.