Honolulu, Hawaii; ‘Aiea, Hawaii; Kapolei, Hawaii; Waipahu, Hawaii
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Establish escrow accounts and process transactions for vacation ownership properties in accordance with established policies and procedures for developers, brokers and consumers in a high volume, streamlined environment. Strong customer service skills needed to handle calls and requests, answer questions, and gather and provide information to clients. Receive contracts from clients, review purchase agreements, set up accounts, and verify data. Create title insurance policies for each transaction and distribute for each transaction. Prepare tax documents as may be required.
- Assist clients with basic direct requests and inquiries.
- Perform data entry into company operating system(s) and maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
- Coordinate and prepare closing documents including deeds, and circulate them for review and approval.
- Review documents, checking for completeness and accuracy, and coordinate recording of documents with recording offices or e-recording.
- Calculate simple payoffs and tax proration's based on closing date and balance in escrow file.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Able to manage high volume of data and information
- Communication skills: verbal & written
- Teamwork skills
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- Entry level position although customer service, office/administrative, title or escrow background is helpful.
Pay Range: $14.90/hour - $24.80/hour
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location
#AGTLFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 7 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 50 out of Fortune 100 2022 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More