Real Estate Escrow & Title Coordinator
Honolulu, Hawaii; ‘Aiea, Hawaii; Kapolei, Hawaii; Waipahu, Hawaii
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Establish new vacation ownership escrow accounts and process transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures for large development projects in a high volume production environment. Receive contracts from developers from a variety of sources, review contract documents and verify data accuracy. Coordinate recording transactions and perform escrow closings. Maintain and verify financial and inventory records. Create title insurance policies for each transaction and distribute according to service level agreement. Prepare tax documents as may be required.
- Focus on production related tasks.
- Receives contracts from developers in a variety of formats and uploads documents into company operating system(s).
- Reviews contract documents to set up escrow accounts and files according to Service Level Agreements.
- Prepare closing spreadsheets, verify information and perform quality checks.
- Finalize closings.
- Process information and prepare documents to wire funds; obtain approval from Lead / Supervisor.
- Produce title insurance policies from template specific to each project and distribute according to Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain inventory records and process inventory releases.
- Perform day to day financial transactions as requested.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Detail / quality oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal & written
- Customer Service orientation
- Proficient MS Office skill set
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of company operating systems (i.e. FAST, RITA)
- Title knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 2+ years directly related experience
Salary Range: $14.90 - $24.80 hourly
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location
#AGTLFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 7 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 50 out of Fortune 100 2022 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More