Remote Senior Client Relations Manager
Idaho Falls, Idaho; Bend, Oregon; Casper, Wyoming; Henderson, Nevada; Los Angeles, California; Murray, Utah; Pleasanton, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; San Diego, California; Santa Ana, California; Seattle, Washington
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity and consumer lending, including document generation, eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Our efficient solutions enable lending professionals to produce accurate and compliant loan packages in all 50 states. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
The Sr. Client Relationship Manager (Sr. CRM) is responsible for the daily tactical management of the client account and relationship, ensuring our client’s success in utilizing First American Docutech products.The CRM has an extremely strong technical aptitude which is used to troubleshoot issues on a daily basis and is the central point of contact between extended internal support teams and our clients, which include many of the largest lenders in the U.S.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel, which may include senior management, in assigned client accounts.
- Assume responsibility for the daily management of the client relationship, which includes operational and technical client support backed by additional resources.
- Maintain First American Docutech’s client specific system configurations.
- Analyze MISMO XML Data Files generated from Loan Origination Systems (LOS).
- Support the maintenance, creation & customization of client’s document library.
- Become product expert and communicate requirements to Product Management for product enhancements.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical aspects of enhancements and new requirements
- Track, manage and resolve issues submitted via task management platform.
- Troubleshoot and solution client’s operational and technical issues, communicating and documenting requirements, testing plans, and projected timelines.
- Successfully complete testing of solutions prior to providing solutions to client.
- Coordinate and assist with implementing new products and features
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, services and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Works closely with the Client Executive team to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Mentor and assist team members with day to day activities as needed.
- Meet assigned metrics and Key Performance Indicators that reflect and support First American Docutech’s strategic objectives.
- Follows company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of First American Docutech’s products.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience within mortgage industry and/or mortgage technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MISMO XML Data Files and Loan Origination Systems.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Previous client management and/or people management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Typical Range of Experience
- 5+ yrs. of directly related experience
No jobs have been viewed recently.