Remote Site Reliability Engineer
Idaho Falls, Idaho; Atlanta, Georgia; Austin, Texas; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Irving, Texas; Joliet, Illinois; Kansas City, Missouri; Las Vegas, Nevada; Memphis, Tennessee; Miami, Florida; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota; Nashville, Tennessee; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Portland, Oregon; Santa Ana, California; Seattle, Washington; Tampa, Florida
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity and consumer lending, including document generation, eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Our efficient solutions enable lending professionals to produce accurate and compliant loan packages in all 50 states. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
***Open to 100% Remote Candidates***
- Typically manages a work group with responsibility for project outcomes.
- Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the business unit.
- Provides input to and may develop operational plans and activities for product, project, or function. Works with senior level management to ensure plans are integrated with broader strategies.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Provides input into strategic functional planning. Sets and achieves functional group objectives. Facilitates work between functional groups.
- Plans and oversees tactical activities between groups, facilitating problem resolution and communication.
- Participates in critical day to day issues and resolution of complex issues.
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Demonstrated successful track record of design, development, and completion of projects in area of functional expertise.
- Demonstrated success of establishing, leading, and maintaining effective working relationships at the departmental level.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated supervisory/management skills.
#LI-NM1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.