Sales Representative- Texas
Irving, Texas; Texas; Remote
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoThe DataTrace National Account Executive is responsible for identifying new business revenue opportunities and generating new business by leveraging their sales experience, closing and in-person presentation skills. To support the Sales strategy for assigned territory, the National Account Executive will develop and retain a quality residential client base of Title Agents, Brokers, Lenders, Builders, Attorneys and others through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all markets for DataTrace products and services.
What You'll Do:
- Meeting sales quotas or revenue targets as set by management
- Identify and generate new business revenue opportunities
- Ongoing responsibility to build the customer relationship and servicing the customer's needs throughout the entire sales cycle
- Developing business contacts with Title Agents, Brokers, Lenders, Builders, Attorneys, Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, websites, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, and other sources and develop and execute on a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams provided for their territory where needed to develop local marketing content (print, electronic) and social media presence to drive brand awareness to support sales strategy
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents and others
- Interacts daily with other work groups (Operations, Marketing and Escrow branches
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
What You'll Bring:
- Professional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Planning, organizational and territory management skills
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- MS Office Suite, MS Teams, Salesforce.com contact, account, pipeline and task management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 2- 5 years of successful residential Title/Real estate industry experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
License or Certification
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $80K- $85K
This position is eligible for bonus pay and/or incentives for production or other goals.This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.