Graduate Intern - Sales
Las Vegas, Nevada
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
The intern will work in a program designed to help college students gain experience and develop the technology, professional and interpersonal skills to use throughout their career. First American Interns work in a corporate environment within the Financial/Title Industry—balanced with intern-specific activities, executive level presentations and networking opportunities—while under the close supervision and guidance of a manager and/or mentor.
- College/University students enrolled in a Graduate degree program.
To qualify, candidates will possess the following:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
- An interest and willingness to learn about the Mortgage, Real Estate, Financial, Title Insurance or related industries.
- An interest in sales or sales financial analytics
- The ability to solve problems, be detailed oriented and be conscientious about all work completed.
- An ingrained concern for the customer and an ability to represent our Company in a professional manner.
- The potential to excel in the following competencies: communication, customer focus, ethics & integrity, teamwork & adaptability, productivity & initiative.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Potential job opportunity after internship
License or Certification
Requires a valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $25.00 - $30.00 hourly.
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of the posting, and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate’s education, training, experience, and geographic location.
#LI-SD1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.