Timeshare Escrow & Title Assistant
Las Vegas, Nevada
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
We have a great full-time opportunity available for a highly motivated Escrow Assistant working in a branch/office setting. The perfect candidate for this role will provide support to the Escrow department by assisting with various administrative duties. Applicant should have excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task. An active Notary Public commission for the state of Nevada is preferred.
- Performs routine administrative duties to assist escrow officers
- Review contract documents for a wide range of transactions
- Review recordable documents for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate recording with various Recorder’s offices across the country
- Responds to inquiries and gathers information to resolve issues
- Communicates information to responsible parties
- Processing office mail
- Performing daily bank deposits
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite with proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to adapt to working in various online platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
High School diploma or equivalent
#LI-JW1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.