1031 Exchange Sales Rep (LA County)
Los Angeles, California
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoFirst American Exchange is a 1031 exchange intermediary that is a wholly owned subsidiary of First American Title Insurance Company, one of the largest title insurers in the nation. Both First American Exchange and First American Title Insurance Company are owned by The First American Corporation (NYSE: FAF), which traces its history to 1889. First American Exchange provides comprehensive 1031 tax deferral services to business owners and real estate investors in connection with the sale and acquisition of investment property. For more information, visit www.firstexchange.com. This position plans and executes strategic activities and projects that directly support the implementation and optimization of efforts to grow segment-specific sales/revenue/profit/market share.
What You'll Do
- Sells 1031 exchange services to the residential and commercial real estate community
- Conducts market and technology research. Analyzes and develops distribution channel
- Develops new initiatives and partnerships
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers
- Conducts presentations in front of law offices and industry trade associations, demonstrating First American Exchange services
- Prepares reports for business efforts to track progress on client development
What You'll Bring
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with at least 2-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the title and/or real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities
- Proven accountability for work and results
- Adapts strategy to changing conditions
- Familiarity and affinity for sales database systems or software such as Salesforce
- Adapts strategy to changing conditions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully connect with clients in person and virtually
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Monthly commissions in addition to the annual base salary pay range: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00.
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
What We OfferBy choice, we don’t simply accept individuality – we embrace it, we support it, and we thrive on it! Our People First Culture celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s the key to our success. We are proud to foster an authentic and inclusive workplace For All. You are free and encouraged to bring your entire, unique self to work. First American is an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.