Agency Sales Representative
Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Duluth, Minnesota; Grand Rapids, Michigan; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Indianapolis, Indiana; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Agency Division is dedicated to providing our policy-issuing agents with resources, services and underwriting guidance needed to achieve new levels of success. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
First American is looking for a seasoned Agency Sales Representative who resides in Wisconsin or nearby states.
Develops and retains a quality independent title agent client base through the acquisition of new title agents and maintenance of existing title agents. Primary responsibility of an Agency Rep is to be the title agencies main point of contact on orders and to manage the relationship between the title agent and the company. Sales representatives have an ongoing responsibility for maintaining the customer relationship and servicing the customer's needs throughout the entire sales order, shipping, billing, customer payment, and follow-up for future business process. Responsible for managing Agent data and sales-related activity in Salesforce (CRM).
This is a remote opportunity for the Wisconsin region. Travel would be 50-85%.
- Retains and expands title agency relationships throughout region/market area
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to title agencies
- Develops and executes a call plan for the area assigned
- Assesses individual title agent needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending title and real estate industry functions and participating in community
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target title agents, cooperating title agents and others
- Manage title agency accounts including performing policy audits, collecting aged receivables, monitoring agent remittance and resolving any accounting issues
- Develop an understanding of various 3rd party vendor title software solutions and train agents on our integration options available thru AgentNet to drive revenue
- Develop an understanding of First American technology and product offerings to title agents to provide training and solutions to title agents
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- High School Diploma
Typical Range of Experience
- 2- 5 years of successful Title industry experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Must possess valid operational driver’s license.
#LI-JW1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.