Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Come join our Idaho First American Team, where we recognize our true worth is our people. We are looking to add an Escrow Assistant to our growing team. In this role you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting supporting our Escrow team in a variety of ways including customer support and administrative duties. This position plays a key role in making the dream of home ownership a reality.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the escrow process, such as opening orders, inputting closing statement information, preparing documents for closing, handling the complete disbursement and follow-up
- Communicate regularly with customers during the escrow process
- Interpret various agreements as they relate to escrow closings
- Working with a variety of technologies to enable escrow transactions and communicate with our customers to provide a phenomenal customer experience
- Passionate about helping customers while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication with both our internal team and external customers
- Problem solver who has strong organizational skills, is detail oriented, and has a natural curiosity with an eagerness to learn
- Thrives in contributing to a team where we come together to deliver beyond customer expectations
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and ability to quickly adapt to new software applications and technologies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of escrow-related experience preferred
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More