1031 Exchange Sales Representative
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
This position plans and executes strategic activities and projects that directly support the implementation and optimization of efforts to grow segment-specific sales/revenue/profit/market share.
Job Description Essential Functions
- Sells 1031 exchange services to the residential and commercial real estate community
- Conducts market and technology research. Analyzes and develops distribution channel
- Develops new initiatives and partnerships
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers
- Conducts presentations in front of law offices and industry trade associations, demonstrating First American Exchange services
- Prepares reports for business efforts to track progress on client development
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Must possess thorough knowledge of company’s business unit being represented
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities as well as effective time management
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of organization
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Real Estate, Law, Accounting or Finance Degree preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- 3-5 years directly related experience in title/real estate industry and/or sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
License or Certification
- Requires a valid driver’s license
#LI-BR1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.