Newport Beach, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Join Granite Escrow as a Sales Executive in the Newport Beach office. The Sales Executive will work in support of the Sales strategy for assigned territory, develops and retains a quality residential client base of Real Estate Agents and Brokers, Lenders, Builders, Agents, Attorneys and others through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all markets for the division's products and/or services.
Location: 450 Newport Center Dr, Ste 600, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- At least five (5) years of industry sales experience
- One to three years of management experience
- Strategic leadership ability
License or Certification
Requires a valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $60,000 annually, plus monthly commission
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More