Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Conducts property research for the determination and location of commercial property.
- Extracts and enters this information in appropriate data onto application, other form, or database.
- Review of client requirements to determine a proposed survey scope.
- Analyzes and interprets this information to meet client needs.
- Conversational skills both by phone and email with land surveyors.
- Strong organizational skills and a multi-tasking ability.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- PC Skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, mostly Outlook, Word, and Xcel.
- Phone and communication skills, internal and external
- Internet search abilities
- Strong attention to detail, and tenacity for solving problems.
- Self-disciplined and motivated, desire to accomplish.
- Sound judgment on decision making with ability to ask questions when necessary.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team in a high paced office environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
#NCSDOTHFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.