Sales Support Coordinator
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Support Coordinator to join a high-profile sales team.
The Sales Support Coordinator manages a wide range of functions including customer service, administrative and clerical support, system training, and recordkeeping/reporting. The successful candidate will have a team-oriented approach, be customer focused and strive to contribute positively to the team.
If you are a solid communicator who is highly organized, functional, adaptable, and provides first-rate customer service, this may be the role for you.
Location: 3633 E. Inland Empire Blvd, Ste 130, Ontario, CA 91764
How You Will Contribute
- Assist all customer service functions with attention to detail
- Act as an information and communications liaison between the sales team and other departments
- Use critical thinking skills and one call resolution mind-set
- Be the go-to for answering questions and resolving system, process and internal function issues
- Handle all incoming calls and customer inquiries with proven follow up and follow through
- Be able to provide key customer requests with a top-notch experience
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and clerical support to Sales Reps and/or Sales Management
- Manage team expense reports
- Support Sales Representatives in account servicing when needed
- Tracks transactions and escalates files when necessary
- Prepares monthly market reports
- Understand the internal process of the department
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing-related requests
What You Will Bring to First American
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the sales department/field
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and internal systems
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Great organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and follow up skills
- Ability to prepare reports on market conditions, sales results, forecasts and industry trends
- Maintains sales database systems (GAB, Sales Force etc.) to ensure accuracy of orders
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
Pay Range: $19.01 - $26.05 Hourly
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
#LI-OnsiteFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More