Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoEnable you to apply your sales and administrative skills to your team as we lead the industry in transforming how commercial real estate transactions are completed. We value our culture and need energetic people that love the details while thriving in delivering exceptional customer experiences. First American is looking to add a Sales/Office Administrator to our growing commercial real estate team in Philadelphia. In this role you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced setting supporting our sales team in a variety of ways including administrative and as a liaison. This position plays a key role in transforming the commercial real estate experience by empowering our employees and customers to deliver next-generation solutions and results.
What You'll Do
- Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as contract facilitation, order processing, sales quotes, sales information management, invoice reconciliation, and product training and financing.
- Performs background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends.
- Answers questions about the organization's products and/or services. May assist in customer service functions.
- Tracks transactions and prepares reports regarding information such as market conditions, forecasting, order status, sales results, leads, sales quotas and sales representative attainment.
- Assists in tradeshow preparation and coordination.
- Accept and process overnight packages containing original closing documents
- Building liaison – certificates of insurance, E&O reports, fire warden, visitor passes
- Ordering office supplies and manages maintenance and repairs of equipment
- Receipt residential premium share from agents / maintain log
- Submit invoices and check requests to accounts payable, along with processing invoice payments and deposit of check
What You'll Bring
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient/advanced technical capabilities including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- 1-2 years in Real Estate/Title industry
- Not required, however, real estate/title background is beneficial
- May require a valid driver’s license
**Position will be working in office 5 days a week**
Pay Range: $19.01 – $26.05 hourly
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.