Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Manage, configure, and design enhancements for an Avaya predictive dialer system (PDS) to optimize sales performance, compliance, and agent experience.
- With limited direction, develop and translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Create technical designs for enhancements or refinement of integrated call center technology with a focus on outbound dialer driven sales/customer service campaigns.
- Perform ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support, according to defined plans.
- Independently perform testing and design scenarios/projects to optimize performance of platforms.
- Perform or assist with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems.
- Assist business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
- Independently support processes related to the implementation and ongoing management of production systems, including integration of purchased solutions.
- Works cross-functionally to deploy multi-faceted integrated design, to include Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Service management teams.
- Ensure complete compliance with all federal, state, and organization regulations for call center technologies including Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Do Not Call (DNC) requirements.
- Prescribe methodology in strict compliance with all required regulations.
- Document required procedures for integrated system designs, refinements, and standard packages.
- Subject matter expert with regards to outbound dialer cadences, the call center technology suite, and integrated endpoints.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have at least 5 years of predictive dialer management experience in a Call Center sales environment
- Minimum of 2 years of Avaya predictive dialer (POM) experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Compliance management in a sales environment is essential
- Proven track record of successfully improving sales results, including increasing contact and conversion rates, through dialer campaign optimization
- Solid project management skills including demonstrated project work with integrated telephony and/or automated dialer technology
- Knowledge of staffing optimization against the available records/lead volume
- Proficiency in working with agent experience and change management around dialer adoption and process improvement
- Advanced level SQL skills with the ability to analyze data and recommend go forward actions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the Management level across functional groups and business units.
- Adeptness to influence the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, using influence and preventing damage to the relationships.