Associate Compensation Analyst (Hybrid)
Santa Ana, California
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Excel-loving Associate Compensation Analyst to join our team in Santa Ana, CA. The Associate Compensation Analyst will support the Compensation Team in the administration of compensation programs, structure and policies.
This role is hybrid: 2 days per week (Tuesdays/Thursdays) onsite in Santa Ana, CA and 3 days per week WFH.
What You'll Do:
- Provide support for incentive plan processes, including generating, tracking, distributing and uploading plan documents.
- Support the administration of the annual pay review and bonus planning process.
- Create, review and maintain compensation reports utilized for Compensation programs and analysis. Perform audits on compensation data for accuracy and compliance.
- Support job reviews and classifications. Update job descriptions and job matrices. Create and maintain job table within HRIS.
- Provide support to Compensation Analysts: gather data, create worksheets, perform trend analysis, etc.
- Participate in compensation surveys and support market analysis to determine company's competitive position.
What You'll Bring:
- BS in HR, Business or Finance or HR, or equivalent training and experience.
- 1-3 years related experience; Prior experience in Human Resources or Data Analysis preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) coursework preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point; Prior HRIS working experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks.
- Some knowledge of Compensation process and practices, laws and regulations.
- Ability to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, collaboration, problem solving.
Pay Range: $24.30 - $33.30 hourly
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.