Associate Digital Marketing Specialist
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
First American Data & Analytics is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist with the drive and enthusiasm to support SEO/SEM and Social. This position will be responsible for organic search optimization, paid search campaigns, and growth through social media.
- Implements on-page SEO to improve website traffic, rankings, and conversion rates.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify high-impact keywords and phrases for optimization.
- Analyzes and monitors page performance for categories/keywords.
- Research advertising trends and competitors’ pricing and products
- Plan and execute PPC campaigns for search and social.
- Backlink strategy, outreach, and acquisition.
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis of industry trends and best practices.
- Report on campaign performance and identify areas for improvement
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO, with a focus on optimizing website traffic and conversion rates.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush and Similarweb.
- 2-3 years of experience in Linkedin PPC campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and identify key insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams.
- Experience with link building and content planning to support SEO efforts.
- Experience in B2B outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 2-3 years of experience
Base Pay: $44,968 - $61,600 Annual
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
#LI-CG2First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More