ServiceNow Product Owner (Hybrid)
Santa Ana, California
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We Do
As a Security Principal, you will be a key member of the Information Security group working with global and cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical partners to analyze information security needs, facilitate process mapping, and define requirements for Information Security’s use of ServiceNow modules that aligns with our information security strategy. You will be working with our ServiceNow development team as the SME to develop features and integrations, drawing your critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
This role will be hybrid 2-3 days per week in office in Santa Ana, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Be the product owner for the ServiceNow modules related to Information Security and work through agile stories from conception to completion, including setting clear requirements, creating comprehensive test cases, and tracking multiple concurrent stories.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition and development of solutions to increase enterprise efficiency and effectiveness for Information Security related services and initiatives on the Service Now platform to support areas including but not limited to the Vulnerability Response, Secops, and GRC modules.
- Collaborate closely with development and operations teams to integrate robust security practices into the software development lifecycle (SDLC) while ensuring compliance with stringent security requirements.
- Gather and manage product feedback through directly interfacing with users to understand challenges and collaboratively generate solutions.
- Work cross functionally across Information Security groups, balancing proprieties across all stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and provide guidance to internal Service Now users.
- Support and deliver on initiatives as needed and be in a position to demonstrate and track progress to stakeholders.
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
What You'll Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field, or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or like role within an Agile development team, providing requirements for features and writing user stories.
- 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow modules such as SecOps, VR, GRC, Policy Exception, and Performance Analytics, including customizations and integrations with various tools.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to effectively convey intricate concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- ServiceNow certifications (e.g., Certified Implementation Specialist) are preferred.
Pay Range: $94,800 - $152,000 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
What We OfferBy choice, we don’t simply accept individuality – we embrace it, we support it, and we thrive on it! Our People First Culture celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s the key to our success. We are proud to foster an authentic and inclusive workplace For All. You are free and encouraged to bring your entire, unique self to work. First American is an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.