Organizational Change Management Practitioner (Remote)
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Assists in designing, developing, and executing change management strategies for programs and projects, as well as change initiatives at the organizational level, as needed.
- Coordinates change management programs, projects and change management efforts for various initiatives.
- Works effectively with program and project team members to support efforts in managing projects by identifying risks and challenges, working with leadership, managers, and employees to mitigate risks, identify change barriers and recommend solutions to overcome the barriers.
- Assists in planning, developing, and implementing change management deliverables including overall change plan, communication plan, and integration with training plans.
- Creates deliverables in support of change management strategies and oversees the execution of deliverables in line with project plans.
- Analyzes process implications and impacts of change and works with process managers, project managers and key stakeholders to ensure impacts are identified and transition plans are created.
- Ensures appropriate change management practices are effectively utilized throughout the lifecycle to improve execution and delivery of results.
- Ensures alignment of change plan with overall project plan and with other changes impacting the same groups.
- Develops internal relationships with sponsors, business leads, program managers change champions and others impacted by the change to facilitate change effectively.
- Monitors stakeholder behaviors and resistance to change during post implementation and identifies strategies to reinforce adoption.
- Assists in creating and implementing change plans to build commitment by thoroughly conducting stakeholder and impact analyses and identifying strategies and resources needed to execute change.
- Employs proven methodologies and best practices to ensure consistent and repeatable change management approach is embedded in program(s) and projects.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify change barriers and provide solutions to overcome challenges and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Follows department’s processes and procedures in daily activities, actively identifies areas of improvement and recommends solutions.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides a wide range of support within a functional area or department.
- May act as the team’s resource and subject matter expert
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular function/department/field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the department level
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Psychology, Communication, or related field, preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- 3-5 years of experience applying change management, organizational development, or research efforts in an applied setting
License or Certification
- PROSCI or CCMP Certification preferred
#NCSDOTHFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.