Product Marketing Specialist
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
As the Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that support business goals. You will craft the messaging and positioning for DataTree products and solutions. You will act as the ‘voice of the customer’, carefully researching customer needs and experiences. You will develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing campaigns that drive demand and collaborate with Product Management and Sales to create sales enablement tools to support sales activities.
- Plan, create, execute, analyze, optimize and report on marketing campaigns to ensure they meet or exceed defined business objectives
- Identify strategic partners, such as advertising vendors, with potential to drive positive business impact. Responsible for product promotion and work with other business partners (e. g. production, sales, research and development) to deliver business results
- Develop and foster relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Provide insights and recommendations throughout marketing campaign
- Continuously analyze campaign results and take data-driven actions in key areas of opportunity
- Communicate project updates, status, timelines and results
- Remain informed and educated about current marketing methods and apply that learning to programs and campaigns
- Research and develop pricing policy and recommend sales channels
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to emergent problems; strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, ongoing initiatives
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create and present reports and data relevant to the performance and outcomes of marketing initiatives
- Experience with analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Able to manage vendor relationships including price and contract negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in campaign/program strategy, planning and execution
- Proven experience managing profitable campaigns across a variety of channels
Pay Range: $51,465- $89,535 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
#LI-CG2First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More