Sales Data Analyst
Santa Ana, California; Remote
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoResponsible for establishing the sales operations strategy and roadmap for key business channel within First American. Work with leadership team to define metrics, drive reporting requirements and guide implementation. Participates in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures for the organization. Ensures employee conformance to established practices and proper training of staff. Prepares related reports and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
What You'll Do:
- Leads initiatives to design and build sales reporting tools, dashboards, and other end-user resources.
- Leads initiatives to maintain and enhance CRM system to support sales, marketing, customer service internal customers.
- Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on sales reporting and data needs.
- Advises business groups by providing reports that identify and address sales issues and opportunities.
- Build strong business relationships with internal customers to drive efficiency and prioritization of efforts that align with channel and company goals.
- Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including experience with problem/issue definition and identifying and executing analytical approaches to examining a wide range of strategic questions.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative business research and analysis skills, ability to understand and analyze strategic and financial data, and experience synthesizing results from various analyses (e.g. customer needs, competitive positioning) to support strategy formation.
- Ability to plan, organize, and follow- through on project assignments under time pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to positively influence others. Cross-functional team player. Able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, leadership and initiative.
- Real estate/Title industry experience preferred
- High business ethics and adhere to First American Corporation’s and department’s compliance and security policies, practices, and procedures in the performance of the role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficient with BI Tools (ThoughtSpot, Power BI, Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 5-7 years of directly related experience
Pay Range: $78,650.00- $163,350.00
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.