Senior Banking Services Representative
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Trust is a federal savings bank that has provided banking, wealth management, and trust solutions on a national, full-service basis for more than five decades. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Responsible for some or all aspects of the Bank Service/Client Services functions dependent on functional group to include (i) New Account set up/account conversion/maintenance/training and management of user access rights (ii) Customer Service & Transactional processing driving day-to-day operational excellence, while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards and ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Receive incoming calls from clients via the phone queue and process requests as appropriate.
- Perform transactional tasks, such as setting up deposit accounts, users and account services.
- Process new account, user setup, and access change requests sent by clients.
- Track outstanding or unresolved requests from clients and follow up as appropriate.
- Responsible for expanding customer knowledge of Bank products
- Responsible for timely follow-up and resolution on all outstanding issues.
- Responsible for coordinating client training of Bank products.
- Assist with user access and account services audits.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment handling complex or difficult transactions.
- Self- motivated and results- oriented
- High degree of patience and problem management techniques to resolve problems
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task , prioritize and follow up
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically has 4-6 years experience in a Financial Institution or Banking customer facing role.
- Experience using banking platform systems, preferably with New Accounts experience and/or operations background
Pay Range: $45,000-$61,600
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic locationFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More