Senior Network Operations Analyst
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Key contributor to scheduling work, resolving escalated issues, reporting information to management.
- Identifies reoccurring and potential problems, recommending and implementing process/controls and documents for prevention.
- Monitor all network environments and devices, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving most connectivity issues to branch office locations.
- Open trouble tickets, escalate outages, and provide follow-up and root cause analysis where needed.
- Update incident status on the IT Service Management system.
- Provides Incident Status updates to affected customer(s) and may provide updates to Senior IT Leadership
- Coordinate maintenance activities with affected customer(s)
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Strong knowledge of Operations and WAN/Networking environments and methodology.
- Advanced TCP/IP trouble shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of network monitoring tools and functions (ping, telnet)
- Experience with Solarwinds Orion monitoring tools desired
- Very strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with a wide range of internal and external customers at a variety of levels in the organization.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks simultaneously and streamline workflow management.
- ITIL Certification Desired
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal work hours and/or responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
#techreferralFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.