Senior Security Awareness Analyst (Hybrid - Onsite)
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Responsible for promoting information security awareness across the organization. As a member of the Insider Risk and Control (IRC) team, you will use a mix of creative writing, marketing, research, humor, and communication skills to educate our workforce on topics such as phishing and password security. Prior information security knowledge is not a requirement, however the ability to research and translate findings into easily consumable content is a must. In this dynamic role, you will engage with leadership among our Information Security department as you develop content and share this knowledge gained with our employees across the globe.
- Develop and manage Information Security-related content for the enterprise.
- Leverage internal and external resources to keep abreast of emerging threats and support new content creation.
- Write articles and produce video blogs to be published on our intranet site that viewers will find engaging and informative.
- Organize on-site and virtual employee engagement activities during our annual Information Security Awareness Month.
- Support quarterly phishing testing and training for the enterprise, facilitating with various groups to achieve end goals timely.
- Support Information Security communications and training initiatives for the enterprise.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with corporate communications, marketing, HR, information technology, and business unit leadership.
- Participate in speaking opportunities where available to promote key awareness initiatives.
- Provide excellent customer service in support of program activities.
- Compile results into reports or analytical products as required.
- Prepare metrics and analytics to show program results.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Basic knowledge of or interest in Information Technology and Information Security topics.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Listens and communicates technical subjects to both technical and nontechnical audiences, flexing style to suit the needs of the audience.
- Ability to research emerging Information Security threats and summarize key takeaways.
- Ability to work with others effectively, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrates initiative, and is a self-starter.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team player with positive energy and strong customer service skills.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience
This role is hybrid onsite in Santa Ana, CA 2 days per week.
Pay Range: $78,700 - $121,000 annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
#LI-BR1First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The REconomy Podcast
First American’s economic podcast examining the forces that influence real estate, housing and affordability, featuring First American Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D. and Deputy Chief Economist Odeta Kushi.Learn More
Fortune 100 List for 8 Straight Years
Proud to be ranked number 59 out of Fortune 100 2023 list.Learn More
Great Place To Work
We Are Proud to be a Great Place to Work Certified Company for 7 years straight.Learn More