Solution Consultant - Automated Valuation (Remote Opportunity)
Santa Ana, California-Remote; Arkansas-Remote; Connecticut-Remote; Delaware-Remote; Georgia-Remote; Hawaii-Remote; Idaho-Remote; Indiana-Remote; Iowa-Remote; Kentucky-Remote; Maine-Remote; Michigan-Remote; Mississippi-Remote; Missouri-Remote; Nebraska-Remote; New Hampshire-Remote; New Mexico-Remote; New York-Remote; North Dakota-Remote; Oklahoma-Remote; Oregon-Remote; Pennsylvania-Remote; Rhode Island-Remote; South Dakota-Remote; Tennessee-Remote; Vermont-Remote; Virginia-Remote; West Virginia-Remote; Wisconsin-Remote; Wyoming-Remote; Arizona-Remote; California-Remote; Florida-Remote; Illinois-Remote; Kansas-Remote; Louisiana-Remote; Maryland-Remote; Massachusetts-Remote; New Jersey-Remote; North Carolina-Remote; Ohio-Remote; Texas-Remote; Utah-Remote; Washington-Remote; Alabama-Remote; Colorado-Remote; Montana-Remote; Nevada-Remote; Alaska-Remote; Minnesota-Remote; South Carolina-Remote; Washington, DC-Remote;
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoThe Solution Consultant will represent and support the company’s products within various market segments in the real estate, mortgage and settlement services industries to both prospective and existing customers as part of the pre and post-sales process. Responsible for all customer-facing activities from assisting sales in the sales process, to onboarding and training of customers to continued account management activities within strategic accounts. The objective is to ensure optimal usage, adoption and ultimately, revenue maximization.
What You'll Do
- Participate in meetings and interviews with prospects to gather and understand business requirements, identify and map user’s processes, and to help customers understand the value of our products and services.
- Deliver onsite and online product solution presentations and demonstrations of the companies solutions that deliver and reinforce value proposition with the prospective customer.
- Work with both Sales and Client Services on deal progression, expectations, trial accounts, statement of works, and post-sale transition.
- Work with Product Management/Marketing on competitor information, industry analysis and market trends.
- Keep sales continually informed on all new product capabilities as well as industry trends and developments.
- Gather, analyze and deliver relevant information from the field to product managers which allows the company to develop appropriate market strategies.
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs) as needed.
- Provide ongoing post-sale support including training and nurturing of key strategic accounts to encourage further adoption and usage.
- Represent the product to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Develop and maintain process for regular communication of activities out to leadership team.
What You'll Bring
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with sales, product development team and the customer as the main solution architect
- Excellent knowledge of mortgage lending lifecycle and application of real estate data and analytics solutions within that environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with a passion to work with clients and prospects.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Travel requirements exceeds 50%
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years as solution consultant/product specialist
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
What We OfferBy choice, we don’t simply accept individuality – we embrace it, we support it, and we thrive on it! Our People First Culture celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s the key to our success. We are proud to foster an authentic and inclusive workplace For All. You are free and encouraged to bring your entire, unique self to work. First American is an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.