Trust Client Liaison
Santa Ana, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Support Relationship Manager in servicing clients and account maintenance
- Serve as the secondary contact for clients with large and complex accounts, working closely with the Client Services Manager
- Attend client meetings; document client interactions in Salesforce
- Prepares and participates in court appearances and audits.
- Collects assets and ensure that all new accounts are opened accurately and efficiently
- Review reoccurring distributions for accuracy and process one-time distributions
- Make sure that all accounts transfers are processed and work to resolve any issues
- Monitors investment activities.
- Takes calls from the inbound Wealth Management general line and follows up on incoming sales leads.
- Maintains accurate customer database by creating and updating customer profiles in Salesforce.
- Performs additional tasks related to the efficient administration of trust accounts for which the institution acts as trustee or agent.
- Perform other duties as needed
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to emergent problems
- Solid problem-solving and conflict resolution aptitude
- Present a professional image in dealing with customers, interdepartmental and external representatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 4-7 years of related experience in the financial industry (i.e. Trust Services, Client Service, Support)
Pay Range: $19.00 - $26.05 hourly
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of the posting, and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate’s education, training, experience, and geographic location.