Santa Barbara, California
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Our Santa Barbara branch is hiring an Escrow Assistant. Escrow Assistants are vital in ensuring that our customers’ real estate transactions close on time. In this role you will work in a dynamic setting supporting our Escrow team in a variety of ways including customer support and administrative duties. This position plays a key role in making the dream of home ownership a reality.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the escrow process, such as opening orders, inputting closing statement information, preparing documents for closing, handling the complete disbursement and follow-up
- Communicate regularly with customers during the escrow process
- Interpret various agreements as they relate to escrow closings
- Passionate about helping customers while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solver who has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and ability to quickly adapt to new software applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of escrow-related experience preferred
#DIDESFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.