Remote Senior Accounting Analyst
Scottsdale, Arizona; Chandler, Arizona; Mesa, Arizona; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
We are looking for an innovative team member, someone who is creative and strategic in their day to day. Conducting insightful assessments of the internal and external business landscape with an awareness of financial impact will be an important part of your job. You will actively pursue process improvements and identify what success looks like to the customer. Your on-going partnerships with customers will lead to continuously improving service levels.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic, established company and enjoys the challenges of understanding business needs and acting on them. We want a hands-on strategic individual who works independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment. Your job duties will include:
Senior Accounting Analyst – Concur Subject Matter Expert
Your job duties will include:
- Providing support to employees for the Concur Expense Reporting System helping them resolve issues and submit their report
- Preparing monthly metrics and spend reports at the divisional level
- Identifying and resolving system issues and appropriately communicates items to management and employee (system users)
- Collaborating with the manager and multi-functional departments on projects to develop, implement, and improve the system
- Supporting and maintaining system processes, procedures, and controls for the Expense Reporting System
- Conducting virtual training sessions for new system users (employees) and creating applicable slide decks and reference guides
- Providing training and guidance to less experienced Shared Service Center team members in both US and India on reviewing expense reports for compliance with the company Travel & Entertainment policy
- Participation in M&A activities when onboarding new employees into Concur system.
- Performing UAT for system updates and enhancements and communicating results to technical teams for remediation
- Ongoing partnership and collaboration with Concur vendor on service provided
This role might be for you if:
- You can demonstrate the ability to perform comprehensive work with a high degree of accuracy
- You show strong judgement and time management skills
- You communicate with clarity and precision and have developed compelling presentation skills
- You have good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience. 4-7 years of related analytical experience desired. Experience with Concur Expense Reporting tool or other enterprise Corporate Card system experience is required. We need someone who can problem solve and identify root cause issues, then communicate solutions across the organization. A solid grasp in translating ambiguity into impactful steps for presenting risks and problems with the system is paramount.
#LI-RIFirst American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.