Commercial Escrow Assistant
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Good working knowledge of fast
- Prepare documents.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Gather all necessary invoices for Closing.
- General understanding and knowledge of contract and commitment.
- Learn and gain proficiency of transactional accounting
- Work closely with Escrow and Underwriter as directed.
- Compliance with Corporate and NCS policies and procedures, including wire fraud training.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Associate Escrow Assistant or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related real estate or title field.
No jobs have been viewed recently.