Tampa, Florida; Lakeland, Florida; Remote
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, websites, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, and other sources and develop and execute on a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams provided for their territory where needed to develop local marketing content (print, electronic) and social media presence to drive brand awareness to support sales strategy
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents and others
- Interacts daily with other work groups (Operations, Marketing and Escrow branches
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- High School Diploma
- 2- 5 years of successful residential Title/Real estate industry experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
Requires a valid driver’s license.
No jobs have been viewed recently.