Remote Senior Software Engineer
Trenton, New Jersey; Ann Arbor, Michigan; Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; Detroit, Michigan; Grand Rapids, Minnesota; Hartford, Connecticut; Houston, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Miami, Florida; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota; Newark, New Jersey; Orlando, Florida; Stamford, Connecticut; Tampa, Florida; Remote
Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Seeking a software engineer to augment our staff as we continue our evolution to a cloud native stack. Remote work eligible in Eastern or Central time zones.
- Expert in Microsoft .NET and .NET Core C# language
- Experience working with JSON and XML
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline benefits to enhance application development process
- Experience working with N-tier architecture
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (VMs, Serverless (Lambdas), Containers)
- Experience with relational databases and ORMs
- Experience with React/Redux is a plus
- Experience working with Agile software development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in Software Development
No jobs have been viewed recently.