Commercial Sales Representative
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American's family of companies, National Commercial Services provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We DoFirst American is looking to add a Commercial Sales Representative to our team in Seattle, WA. This position plays a key role in transforming the commercial real estate experience by empowering our employees and customers to deliver next-generation solutions and results. In this role you will leverage a premier brand, products, and services with the support of leading technology to meet your goals. Working in your assigned territory, you will develop and retain a quality commercial client base through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers, while being fully supported to attain maximum sales volume using our first-class tools and resources.
What You’ll Do:
- Build client relationships, secures orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Leverage industry data to identify and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads from various sources
- Develop and executes on a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders, and attorneys
- Assess individual client needs and develops and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Effectively create and deliver presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents, and others both in person and virtually
- Maintain high visibility in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop local marketing content (print, electronic) and social media presence to drive brand awareness to support sales strategy
What You’ll Bring:
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with at least 2-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the title and/or real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities
- Proven accountability for work and results
- Familiarity and affinity for sales database systems or software such as Salesforce
- Adapts strategy to changing conditions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully connect with clients in person and virtually
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Monthly commissions in addition to the annual base salary pay range: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 Annually
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
What We OfferBy choice, we don’t simply accept individuality – we embrace it, we support it, and we thrive on it! Our People First Culture celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s the key to our success. We are proud to foster an authentic and inclusive workplace For All. You are free and encouraged to bring your entire, unique self to work. First American is an equal opportunity employer in every sense of the term.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
No jobs have been viewed recently.